Skip to main content

A Moment with “Allah”

At my office, When I was sitting in my cabin and working towards to complete the day’s task, a sudden sound from the nearby mosque caught my attention. It is a sound of Adhan, a Muslim call to prayer. I felt that this call is also for me.

The sound inspired and gave a message to me. The message seems like,

A Moment With Allah | 7blues“You have a right place to settle,
You have a right time to get in to,
Your problems will start to fear about you,
Don’t lose hope, Have a faith in you, I am screening you, I am here for you,
Make your every step with full attention, you will be On … What you want to be Right now?”


The sound insisted me to go for a prayer, I am a boy from Hindu family don’t know, how to react at that time. The sound-induced me to learn about the principles and beliefs of Islam. And here is the post all about that I inspired in “Allah”.
The Beliefs
When I started to learn about the beliefs and principles of Islam, I found that these principles are the basic qualities that should be attained by every human in this world. Unfortunately, each person is unique, failed to attain these qualities at least once in their lifetime.
Let’s have a look at the principles,
·        Faith in God
·        Steadfastness
·        Strive for Good
·        Consult with Others
·        Make life easier for others
·        Differentiate Right from Wrong
As said already, these are the very basic qualities but failed to have all these qualities in one common man.
A Moment with Allah | seven blues
Facts about ISLAM
ISLAM is an Arabic word, which means “the one peacefully surrenders to God”. That happened to me exactly when I heard the sound of Adhan. More than that, Muslims won’t describe Islam as their religion, they considered it as a “deen” an Arabic word, means “the way of life”.
They believe in one God, their God is their faith, their faith is their practice, their practice is their way of life, their way of life is a success to their life.
“Do good and have the good for you” is not only the quote, it is their habit. As said, their way of life.
Muhammad is the messenger of Islam and this religion is started from the Arab Countries and Most Muslims are not from Arab. I am cleared that they did not expand their religion, they tried to expand their disciplines called “Ways to Live.”

A lot to talk about the Islam beliefs and their way of life. I am eagerly waiting for the next call from Adhan.

Comments

  1. Wow..."I am cleared that they did not expand their religion, they tried to expand their disciplines called “Ways to Live.”"Nice line
    Religion is not to separate,make every one to unite.Thats the think happened in this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unity comment is Good...and Thank you Supporter

      Delete

Post a Comment